Sunday, May 10, 2009

The gift that keeps on giving

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends out there!

And especially to my mom, sister, and Patty!

My children were particularly ill-behaved today (and yesterday for that matter). I mean, they are only 3 and 1 years old. How are they supposed to know that they are supposed to act GOOD on this one day???

Are you dying to know what I got for Mother's Day???

Well, here it is!!!

A Rainbow Play System!

We have been looking at playsets for the kids and found this one at Sam's Club and purchased it on Saturday. Play sets can be ridiculously expensive and this one was a great price for everything it comes with!

Trust me when I say I think Matt and I are as excited about this as the kids. This is going to be so wonderful to have right in our backyard!

Currently this little baby is in boxes in our garage, but in a couple weeks I will post pictures when we have it all set up!

Stay Tuned!!!

(By the way, Matt also bought me the 3rd Twilight book, Eclipse. Yipee!! I am so obsessed with this series!)


0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates