Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Forming A Relationship with your Chief Residents

That was the title of one of my APDIM sessions while I was in Dallas.

To be honest, I skipped out on this session. I could write a book on how to form a relationship with your chief residents. After all, this is my 6th group of new chiefs!

It's simple.

All you need is....

Tequila

And that is exactly what we did.

The night started at dinner at RJ Mexican which was super yummy. We then headed across to street to some bar (sorry, I have no idea what the name was). It was Sunday night. It was 9:50pm. The bar closed at 10. Plenty of time for a shot and some beers! Also some wall graffiti.

Here I am with my boys. I mean chiefs.

Anish, Scott and Deepak

























We then headed back to our hotel bar. This is when the silliness started. Thankfully Maria was there to keep us in line! Or was she leading the charges??




































Maybe next year they'll ask me to teach the session on relationships with your chiefs! Or not....

1 comments:

AVEMD said...

But what fun we had...

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates