Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy July 4th!!

I know that it is July 8th already, but I am trying to catch up on my blogging! We had a super-busy holiday weekend. Actually, we didn't. It consisted mostly of this.... (sleeping)


I had taken Ella for a run and she fell asleep in the jogger. When we got home, the only rule that I gave to Ben was "DO NOT WAKE ELLA". He is such a good listener...







Anyway, Uncle Mikey and Lana came to visit on their way to Indian Lake. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was good to catch up.




We went to see fireworks on Saturday night in East Liberty. For a small town, they actually had a really nice fireworks display. This is my sad attempt at taking pictures of the fireworks.





I cuddled Ben during the show and Matt took Ella. This is the only picture of Ella actually watching the fireworks because after this picture was taken, she started crying. She cried the rest of the time and Matt had to walk around with her.


This is my last post until next week. Ella and I leave Thursday morning to head to Hilton Head. We are meeting up with my mom for a "Girls Trip". This will be Ella's first time on a plane. I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates